Read Daniel’s entire journey in Daniel chapter 6.
Pray for 5 minutes each day by simply breathing and listening for God’s voice.
You might think you’re familiar with this story, but I challenge you to look again with fresh eyes. In the face of fear, betrayal, and anxiety Daniel decides to do something profound.
1. If you were Daniel in this story, how would you respond?
2. What is your first impulse when times are uncertain? Is it to sleep, read, research, talk, etc.? Why do you think that is?
3. During the Covid-19 crisis, on a scale of 1-5 (1 being lowest, 5 being great) how has your response lined up with Daniel’s?
- If your number is low, what can you do now and this week to increase it?
- If your number is high, how can you encourage someone in your life who might be feeling low?
4. How can P. Andrew and your small group leader pray for you this week? Email P. Andrew (email@example.com) with your requests.