At Waterloo Park // July 23, 7-9pm
We are running a Photo Scavenger Hunt! This time its going to work a little different in order to abide by local restrictions, but its going to be just as much fun!
How it Works
- This is a self-guided scavenger hunt. You will need to co-ordinate your own drop off/pick up locations/times as well as who you wish to do this scavenger hunt with.
- We encourage you to play this game with your family, with a group of your friends, OR with one of our leaders by choosing that option when registering. Please be aware that leader groups will be limited & capped at 5 people, so if you plan to choose this option be sure to register early.
- You MUST register for this event. Each participant needs to register separately and indicate how they plan to participate (leader-led group, group of friends, family) on the registration form. This allows us to have individual contact information in case of emergency.
- The Scavenger Hunt list and the link to upload your photos will be sent to the email address you registered with on Friday afternoon.
- You will need at least one device per group capable of taking photos and uploading to the link.
P. Andrew will be available at any time during this event at The Park Inn & by cell phone.