At Waterloo Park // July 15, 7-9pm
We are running our annual Photo Scavenger Hunt in Waterloo Park!
How it Works
- This is a self-guided scavenger hunt. You will need to co-ordinate your own drop off/pick up locations/times as well as who you wish to do this scavenger hunt with.
- We encourage you to play this game with your family, with a group of your friends, OR with one of our leaders by choosing that option when registering. Please be aware that leader groups will be limited & capped at 8 people, so if you plan to choose this option be sure to register early.
- Everyone MUST register for this event. Each participant needs to register separately and indicate how they plan to participate (leader-led group, group of friends, family) on the registration form. This allows us to have individual contact information in case of emergency.
- The Scavenger Hunt list and the link to upload your photos will be sent to the email address you registered with on Friday afternoon.
- You will need at least one device per group capable of taking photos and uploading to the link.
P. Andrew will be available at any time during this event near The Old School House & by cell phone.
Join us for a Glow-In-The-Dark Late Night // 9-10:30pm
We will be planning a Glow-In-The-Dark late night activity in Waterloo Park from 9pm until 10:30pm. All participants are welcome to join us (Gr 6-12). Please indicate if you plan to attend when you register for the Photo Scavenger Hunt.