We love our student leaders and our leadership program at NoLimit Youth! Our program is all about seeing students LEAD their peers. We seek to foster meaningful and transformative experiences to help students grow in their leadership and faith through out the year.
This commitment isn’t for every student, and that’s ok, but it is open for any student to try!
Each semester this commitment includes
- Two Leadership “Moments“
- A Designated Role each student is responsible to perform on Fridays
- Weekly Meetings throughout the semester
Meetings – Fridays 5:30-6:30pm at WPA
- Students will be assigned readings to complete throughout the week
- Students will be responsible for executing their assigned role(s) on Fridays
- Students will need to come to meetings on time and prepared
Students will receive a leader guide which will include more information & waivers on the following
Moments – Winter 2023
- Team Building Moment // Saturday March 4, 9am-4pm – at WPA: Worship, Team building activities and lunch.
- Serving Opportunity (Option A) // Apr 28-29 – at Braeside Camp: Help lead our middle school retreat
- Serving Opportunity (Option B) // TBD – at FoodBank of Waterloo Region: Learn about food insecurity first-hand and help the FoodBank with various tasks
Want to Sign Up?
Click the link below to book a time to meet with Pastor Andrew. Meetings can be online or in person. A parent should be present for your meeting.
Winter Sign Ups Closed