Our program is all about seeing students LEAD their peers. We seek to foster meaningful and transformative experiences to help students grow in their leadership and faith throughout the year.
This commitment isn’t for every student, and that’s ok, but it is open for any student to try!
Each summer this commitment includes
- Opportunity to attend Activate Camp (August 25-27)
- Costs will be determined based on interest and sign ups
- A Designated Role each student is responsible to perform on Fridays
- Meetings in 3 three-week blocks throughout the term
- Block 1 – May 12, 19, & June 2
- Block 2 – July 7, 14, 21
- Block 3 – August 11, 18, 25
Meetings – Fridays 5:30-6:30pm at WPA
- Students will be assigned readings to complete throughout the week
- Students will be responsible for executing their assigned role(s) on Fridays
- Students will need to come to meetings on time and prepared
Students will receive a leader guide which will include more information
Read a Full Breakdown of the Expectations Here
Want to Sign Up?
Sign ups for the Summer are now closed but sign ups for the fall term will begin late August through September.