2023/24 SCHOOL YEAR
Our program is all about seeing students LEAD their peers. We seek to foster meaningful and transformative experiences to help students grow in their leadership and faith throughout the year.
This commitment isn’t for every student, and that’s ok, but it is open for any student to try!
Each school year this commitment includes
- Opportunity to attend a special Leadership Day (October & March)
- Costs & Schedule will be determined based on interest and sign ups
- A Designated Role each student is responsible to perform on Fridays
- Weekly Meetings in 2 twelve-week blocks (Fall & Winter) and 1 nine-week block (Summer)
- Block 1 – September 22 until December 15
- Block 2 – January 19 until April 19
- Block 3 – May 10 until August 23 (9 weeks)
Meetings – Fridays 5:30-6:30pm at WPA
- Students will be assigned readings to complete throughout the week
- Students will be responsible for performing their assigned role(s) on Fridays
- Students will need to come to meetings on time and prepared
Students will receive a leader guide which will include more information
Want to Sign Up?
Click the link below to book a time to meet with Pastor Andrew. Meetings can be online or in person. A parent MUST be present for your meeting.
Sign ups for the Winter term (Jan-Apr)
Sign ups close January 14th.