Would you like to be a part of our team?
Waterloo Pentecostal Assembly | Waterloo, ON
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will help WPA move forward a vision of creating theological, spiritual, and missionally vital people by providing administrative support to the team.
- Working collaboratively with the part-time Administrative Assistant provide administrative support to the team but primarily the Children’s Pastor and Worship Pastor
- Collection, tracking, inputting, record verification, retention, and maintenance of the WPA Protects Program
- Office functions: assist with the answering of phones, directing calls, receiving guests, attendance, deliveries and couriers
- Create and maintain the church calendar
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task projects and assignments, using good time management in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excel at communication both verbally and written and be able to direct people quickly and efficiently
- Well organized, flexible and adaptable
1-2 year College Education
- Must be experienced in an office environment (3-5 years) and be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Must possess a working knowledge of computers and proficiency in software programs including, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CCB Church Community Builder, Planning Centre, etc.
- Ability to read music, charts
- Strong creative ability and design
Core hours for this position are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with a ½ hour lunch.