We encourage you to review the Government of Ontario and the Waterloo Regional Health websites in regards to staying safe.
Government of Ontario: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/index.html
Waterloo Regional Health: https://www.regionofwaterloo.ca/en/public-health-and-emergency-services.aspx
We have been monitoring the recommendations of various organizations:
• Waterloo Regional Health
• The Centre for Disease Control
• The World Health Organization
• Public Health Ontario
• Legal Counsel
What to expect on Sunday mornings:
• The church doors will open at 9:30 am.
• Please respect others and social distance when getting in and out of your vehicles.
• We ask that you print your confirmation email and waiver(s) (one for each family member) and have it ready when entering the building.
• Only one set of the main glass doors will be open.
• We will try our best to get people into the building as quickly as possible but you may have to wait in a line outside while maintaining social distancing.
• When you enter you are asked not to loiter in the foyer but to move into the sanctuary using the middle two doors where ushers will assist you in finding a seat. NOTE: you will be asked to sit in specific seats, not your preferred seating in order to facilitate safety.
• Once in your seats we ask that you remain in your seats.
• When the service is over the ushers will clear the sanctuary row by row and we ask that you wait your turn to exit.
• When facing the pulpit, those existing out the sanctuary on the right side will exit directly outside the building by the main glass doors. Those exiting the sanctuary on the left will exit out the back office entrance.
• The women’s washroom will be limited to three women and the men’s to one man. Please respect social distancing.
Your safety is important to us and if we all work collectively together we can ensure the safe operation of WPA. Please make sure that you adhere to the instructions of our volunteers. Social distancing is required in all areas of WPA.
The congregation is only to access the main sanctuary and washrooms. The café, lending library etc. meeting rooms and all other areas are closed at this time.
The debit machine will be unavailable at this time. Offering buckets will be at the back doors to facilitate the giving of cheques.
Thank you for your continued support and we ask that you consider giving to the work of the Lord through electronic methods – etransfer, Canada Helps, Text, EFT
Please review the Region of Waterloo’s new by-law on face masks required for public spaces, including places of worship.