Your donation goes a long way in helping us be a positive influence in the community of Waterloo
Other ways to give at WPA
Our newest way to give.
Set the payee as Waterloo Pentecostal Assembly in full.
Email any e-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Funds Transfer
Every month a set amount can be debited from your account and designated to the general fund or other minitries as directed. Forms can be picked up at the Welcome Centre.
Text To Give
Text the word "give" followed by any dollar amount to 226-400-2025.
The old fashion way.
What the Bible tells us about giving
Good points for you know
- All contributions are made unconditionally and without personal benefit to the donor.
- The contribution is made to or for the use of the church.
- No personal service is to be considered as a charitable gift.
- A donation becomes a gift to the charity when it passes hands from the donor to the church and can not be returned to the donor unless it does not fit into this policy.
- Givers are encouraged to support the general offering of the church with their regular tithes and offerings.
- The church will receive designated giving only to areas which are board approved or are already part of the churches approved budget.
- Each restricted contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.