Our theme for this fall is BEing. In a world where the emphasis is usually on DO, we are learning that life is not all about DOing but rather BEing. We want to BE in God’s presence and we want to BE present in each other’s lives.
These two elements are inseparable. One cannot exist without the other as we see in 1 John 4:21, which says “Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.”
Here are some of the highlights coming up this term:
- – Large group time for worship, testimony sharing, guest speakers, etc.
- – Bible study that emphasizes uncovering truths from the text itself
- – In-person hangouts outside of the weekly small group night
This is a good group for you if you want:
- – To actively participate in a diverse and welcoming group of young adults
- – To grow in your understanding of God’s Word and the expression of your relationship with God in your everyday life.
- – Genuine connection in a community that extends beyond weekly single night events