This calendar may continue to be revised as we are given more information regarding government restrictions in Ontario this winter. Thank you for your understanding.
ONLINE: December 10, 7-9pm
Christmas is going to look a little different this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have just as much fun as past years. If you’re joining us online, here’s what you need to know…
- Decorate Your Room as Christmas! We will be giving a $20 e-gift card to the room that celebrates Christmas the best.
- Decorate Yourself! As a group we will be nominating each other to win a $30 e-gift card for having the Best outfit capturing the Christmas spirit, Best 5-minute Throw Together, Best Homemade
- Look for a Christmas Party Pack at your door Thursday afternoon of Dec 10th
- Registration ENDS Tuesday night, Dec 8th
IN PERSON: December 11, 7-10pm
at WPA, Enter at Main Doors
Christmas is going to look a little different this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have just as much fun as past years. If you’re joining us in person, here’s what you need to know…
- EXTENDED NIGHT! No its not a typo, we end at 10pm.
- Decorate Yourself! As a group we will be nominating each other in the following categories – Best outfit capturing the Christmas spirit, Best 5-minute Throw Together, Best Homemade, the Ugliest Outfit, best Themed Outfit
- We’re bringing back some great fun and adding new things too.
- No Day-of Registration. You must register by Wednesday night, Dec 9th. This allows us time to properly prepare for Friday night.
Please register using the appropriate link below. If you plan to join us in person and this is your first time in person with us please also fill out the one-time waiver and bring it with you. If joining us online, after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Thursday July 30 at 7pm
Pastor Andrew will hosting our grade 12 grads at his home with our sr high leaders for a fun socially distant time together. He will contact each of our grads directly about details, or feel free to contact him. Please save the date.
Email Pastor Andrew by Friday Noon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email P. Andrew (email@example.com) your picture and description by Noon Friday!